Eligibility & Criteria
Scholarships are provided to students who are residents of one of the 25 towns in our MetroWest service area. Students must be accepted into an eligible nursing, medical, or clinical program at an accredited academic institution.
Scholarship awards are based on a rating scale using the following criteria:
- Financial Need
- Grade point average, if applicable
- Letter of Recommendation
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Baccalaureate of Science in Nursing
- Certified Nurse Midwife
- Masters of Science in Nursing
- Nurse Practitioner Certification
- Doctorate in Nursing
- Other Nursing Specialty Certifications
- Emergency Medical Technician/Paramedic
- Medicine (MD or DO) (Pre-Med not eligible)
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy (DPT only)
- Physician Assistant
- Psychology (Masters and above)
- Public Health (Masters and above)
- Registered Dietician/Nutritionist
- Respiratory Therapy
- Social Work (MSW and above)
- Speech Therapy (Masters and above)
- Surgical Technology
Tuition scholarships are awarded for a maximum of $2,000 per academic year. Applicants are eligible to reapply on an annual basis. The maximum amount of scholarship assistance the foundation will provide to an individual is $8,000.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online and the required supporting documents must be uploaded to the online application. No documents will be accepted by U.S. mail, email or fax. Preview the questions and documents that are required for the application.
The online application will be available during following times:
- April 15 – June 1 (4:00 p.m.) for the academic term starting in September
- October 15 – November 30 (4:00 p.m.) for the academic term starting in January
- Click on the link below to access the online application (shown only during the time periods listed above). You will have an opportunity to start the application and complete it at a later time.
Important Tips and Notes:
- We recommend that you submit your application prior to the date of the deadline as incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
- If you received a scholarship in the spring of 2020, you will not be eligible to reapply for a scholarship until the spring of 2021.
- All documents must be attached to the application and submitted online. No documents will be accepted via U.S. mail, email or fax and may not be delivered to the foundation office.
Note: To return to a previously started application, click on My Account Page. Questions concerning the scholarship program should be directed to Cathy Glover via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (508) 879-7625.